Posted on 20 February 2015
We are bringing you 5 of the hottest fashion illustrators on the planet, each with a unique individual style that we LOVE, we've been lucky enough to meet two of them. With publications and collaborations including Rimmel, Kate Moss, Elle Magazine and Vlisco, these heavyweights are not to be messed with. So go on kick back relax and watch your favourite celebrities come to life in a rainbow of colour.
1. Kicking off our fashion love is Hayden Williams, British Fashion Illustrator & Designer, who has caught the attention of Vogue, Kate Moss and Rimmel to name a few. Always on trend we cant wait for his next illustration.
2. Fashion Design student Papa Oppong from West Africa Ghana, is inspired by dutch wax prints Vlisco.
I grew up in a home where everyone was generally very fashion conscious. My mum Cynthia and her sister, my aunt Stella were very trendy women who wore very fashionable clothes. Even when I was younger, my mum and aunt would ask me what I thought of their outfits and sometimes even ask me to make fashion suggestions.
3. Spanish fashion illustrator Arturo Elena often seen on the runways of NYC & Milan, has a style of illustration that cannot be copied, the master of finesse and elegance.
4. Ryan Monsod is a multimedia artist from Manila Philippines he's passionate about Illustration and editorial design explaining how his images convey a sense of dimension depth and glamour, he's drawn the likes of Beyonce and Rihanna.
5. The closing act Sabine Piper a Berlin based illustrator, who initially started off as a photographer but later switched to using mixed media her clients include Harpers Bazaar, Elle and Valentino.
All images are copyright of the illustrators and are not for commercial profitable use.